Hey lovelies,
It's that time of year again...where the weather is warming up and the sunshine is calling my name. I have what is called, travel fever! I feel like my mind & soul expands when I go to a new place and it enriches my outlook on life. So for me, traveling is my passion - I am a travel bird wanting to explore new places & cultures.
So my Mr. & I decided that we would set out on an adventure every year (if God wills) to a new place with new faces, and this year we are headed to Costa Rica. I'm jumping for joy as I think about the lush rainforest, hot springs, vibrant wildlife, and of course quality time with my # one. I still can't believe it has almost been a year since we said, I do. haha I'm a little sappy but I love LOVE...and I have enjoyed every moment -- good & bad -- with you!
When I travel, I like to be completely prepared for the flight itself. Have you ever traveled and while you were mid-flight wondered why in the world you wore the outfit you have on?? I have fallen victim of this one too many times, but now I've got it down to a science. I need: the comfiest of outfits, carry-on essentials, a book, music, and other things to keep me & my best best friend full & entertained. My big thing right now is pajama pants -- I mean seriously they are the perfect piece of clothing to fly in & there chic? Double bonus. A loose tee, and a sweater because it always seems to get chilly, comfy shoes & def. socks - just in case you want to slip off your shoesies. In my carry-on: a good book is always a must , my journal & a pen--you never know when a brilliant idea is going to pop into your mind, my beats for listening to music, face wipes to get rid of the grime, lip gloss & lotion and some healthy snacks (usually some protein bars & raw almonds).
That's it for my traveling essentials.
What is something you can't live without on a plane?
Also, just wanted to say my prayers & thoughts go out to all of those affected by the terrible tragedy in Boston. #prayforBoston
from one travel bird to another. xo. K












Reblogged this on The healthiest beauty.
ReplyDeletei adore this style. so cute.
ReplyDeleteme tooo!!! So cute & comfy.
ReplyDelete