Hola from the beautiful Costa Rican Rain Forest!
Today is my one year anniversary - still can't believe it has already been a year, but boy has it been fun. I can't even explain how blessed I am to have someone who loves me as much as I love them --- and that's a whole frikin lot of love! One year down, 80 more to go...but seriously - we got this!
Here a few pics just to share some of this magical place with you.

on our way to this...
breathtaking, right?
home away from home
bubbles in the cuzzi
just hanging out post massage - couldn't resist!

sippin away - fyi Costa Rican coffee is the bomb diggity!

the usual - guacamole & ceviche
keeping it spicy!

cheers to the best year of my life! Ily.
adios lova's. xo. K












Congratulations! Funny, we were talking this weekend about visiting Costa Rica. I'd love to hear more about it :)
ReplyDeleteholy cow so beautiful!
ReplyDelete