Monday, August 19, 2013

Mornings & wedding love

Mornings are my favorite part of the day - there is just something to be said for enjoying the calmness, hot coffee, time to think, journal, blog, etc. - they just make me feel blessed.
 Ok, I'll just come out and say it - I'm a sucker for weddings. I don't know what it is -- maybe the beautiful decor, clothes, LOVE, cakes, good music, and happiness...ok, ok - you understand.
 This weekend I was especially in love with the wedding venue my cousin chose to say her "I do's" -- a lovely ranch tucked away in the hills of California, with it's sweet charm, and the chic-iest decor (yep, just made that up), it's a new favorite for sure. 

Getting hitched? Check out the lovely Rancho Las Lomas

simply perfection

the happy couple

naturally, being a photog 

I loved the deconstructed vintage inspired center pieces. 

It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be apart of their special night. It brought back lovely memories of the best day of my life to date -- my wedding. haha still experiencing post wedding blues? possibly. 


I hope you all enjoyed your weekends -- happy happy monday. 

xx. K



1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover