Thursday, August 29, 2013

<< Recap >>

This week has flown by - which is exciting, because this weekend is Labor Day. 
whoop whoop. 
I love holidays, tradition, parties, etc. 
and nothing says Labor Day like being tucked away in the mountains - surrounded by nature's best. 
I'm IN. 

my obsession continues - Nala is a natural. 

love my little garden & jalapeños.

nothing warms up your house like some green - potted succulents are easy easy.

3 bean goji berry chili for lunches. I love this stuff

my fav. go-to breakfast - overnight oats. brilliant. 

Last night my twin & her bf had us over for panini's - yum - so I decided to bring the salad. 
The salad was filled with fresh chopped romaine & topped with diced red onion, red bell pepper, 1/2 a cucumber, a scallion (green & white), mini marinated mushrooms from TJ's (to die for) and some pine nuts! For the dressing I made an oil-free avocado based dressing - using 1 avocado, the juice of 1 lemon, and some cayenne pepper. Simple does it in my book.

Moscow Mules as an added bonus! Love these mugs too - find them here.

 Mr. being camera shy 

love me a solid selfie -- which btw was just added to the dictionary! just makes sense. haha
Outfit: Lovely Bird Hat, Arnhem Kimono, black silk tank (old), and J-Brand shorts

Hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!
Be safe out their lovas. 
xx. Ky







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover