Thursday, April 25, 2013

5 simple, yet effective ways to detox your beautiful bod!

After a long vaycay or rough weekend - I always need to turn off the jets and get back to neutral...because let's face it on vacation you enjoy yourself & we should!!

Here are 5 simple, yet effective ways I rid my body of all the toxins and get back to neutral:

- hot lemon water or hot lemon tea -- just add 1/2 lemon to hot tea or water, the lemon helps detoxify your body--giving you that extra boost.

-lots & lots of green juice -- all the nutrients your body needs to get back to A, plus they are so good for you.

-raw food (I'm loving this veggie packed mediterranean lentil bowl-recipe on the blog tomorrow)

- a sweaty workout, take a spin class/yoga/pilates/or run!

- epson salt & lavender bath (details here)

Yesterday, I jumped right back into it with a hot pilates class -- haha it was a little bold but I like diving right back into it. Needless to say my body needs an epson salt bath stat & lots & lots of this tasty goodness.

photo-10

Hope you all have a wonderful & beautiful thursday.

la dolce vita. K

2 comments:

  1. I love hot lemon tea! It also makes a sore throat feel better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "-lots & lots of green juice — all the nutrients your body needs to get back to A, plus they are so good for you."
    >>>

    I do this every day. Thank you Blendtec. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover